SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, NO 5 PACK OPTION AVAILABLE
This is our all new flicker bulb that has been requested so many times. We heard, and listened.
The 302-FL LED bulb has one LED inside a clear glass bulb, consuming 0.2 watts, which is 90% less energy than a comparable incandescent bulb. It has a LED color temperature of 2000-2200k, resulting in some bulbs being slightly brighter or dimmer than others -- this is as designed to replicate a candle light flicker.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-OTLED (Mono LED, old version no longer on the website)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
I love my window candles- just bought the flickering ones but have not tried them yet.
Thanks for leaving this kind review, Donna.
We had one bulb that failed out of 32, returned it and it was replaced (times 5!)
We and the neighbors enjoy the real candle effects of these bulbs.
Thanks for reviewing us, John. Make sure to check out the new IncanMimicTM Flicker Bulb that is on pre-order! Shipping for these new bulbs begins late November and the realism of our new bulbs is top notch.
We are long term customers, and we are looking forward to trying the new LED flicker bulbs. Shipping and delivery prompt and satisfactory.
Thanks for your kind review, Rick.
really like the flicker bulbs , almost realistic
Glad you enjoy them.
The new LED flickering bulbs look great and very realistic. Very glad we made the purchase to upgrade to these new bulbs.
Thanks for leaving this kind review.