SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, NO 5 PACK OPTION AVAILABLE
The 302-3F LED bulb has three LEDs inside, hence the name "Tri-LED" and is a frosted plastic bulb. It uses 0.2 watts, which is 90% less than the energy consumption of an incandescent bulb. This bulb has a Kelvin rating of 2650K.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-OTLED (Mono LED, old version no longer on the website)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
James returned my call quickly and helped walk me through picking the correct bulbs I needed. They arrived 2 days later and we have been thrilled with them. I even went back and purchased a few spares to have on hand for years down the road, as well as additional bulbs in case our football team makes the playoffs! Great product. Great support. It's a win-win for me. Thanks James!
Glad you enjoy the 302-3F, it is a hidden gem in our catalog of bulbs.
These bulbs are great. Just ordered a couple boxes of bulbs to replace the lights in the house. Our current led bulbs were the first ones that came out years ago. They have lasted with no issues but to us, they always had a lime colored hue to them. From the street, no one probably noticed and honestly, not even that big of a deal. The only other issue was they were not that bright. These new bulbs are great, they are a true warm white glow and a big difference in their brightness from the street. We really are enjoying them and hopefully theses will last for years and years like the others.
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying the new LED bulbs. It's always great to hear when people are happy with their purchase.
Ordered on a Thursday, delivered the following Monday. Always managed to lose at least one incandescent bulb cleaning windows. LED bulbs are a great option.
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
They work great
Hey Barb, thanks so much for leaving this kind review.
Bought as spares. Will try them when needed. Great packaging.
Thanks for the kind review, Thomas.