The 302-MD LED bulb has two miniature LEDs inside and is a clear glass bulb. Besides the IncanMimic 302-CLED, it is the closest LED to resemble an incandescent bulb. It uses 0.2 watts, which is 90% less than the energy consumption of an incandescent bulb. This bulb has a Kelvin rating of 2750K.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-1 (discontinued in 2022)
302-2 (discontinued in 2020)
302-FY (discontinued in 2023)
302-OLED (version 1, discontinued in 2022)
302-FF (limited time only)
302-SF (limited time only)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
The new led bulbs seem brighter then our old ones.
Dear Warren Provenson,
Thank you for your 5-star review of our LED Clear Glass Bulb [302-MD] 2750K, Order #WC15042.
We're thrilled to hear that you've noticed a brighter light from your new LED bulbs compared to the old ones. This increase in brightness is indeed expected, as LED bulbs, like all light sources, tend to gradually lose luminosity over time with regular use. Since the bulbs you received are brand new, they are operating at their peak brightness, which explains why they seem brighter than your previous ones.
We appreciate your feedback and are here to assist with any future lighting needs.
I like the bulb very much. It is a softer light than most LED lights. The customer service was phenomenal.
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
Love my new LED light bulbs! They have a wonderful warm light glow
Wonderful news! Thanks for leaving us this kind review, Connie.
Awesome great service
Thanks for leaving us this kind review, Robert.
Work and look great!!! Love my window candles!!!!
Thanks for leaving us this kind review, Lisa.