SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, NO 5 PACK OPTION AVAILABLE
The 302-1 LED bulb has one single LED inside, hence the name "Mono-LED" and is a frosted plastic bulb. It uses 0.2 watts, which is 90% less than the energy consumption of an incandescent bulb.
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-OTLED (Mono LED, old version no longer on the website)
So glad you put these LED's on sale. They are impressive. Will not be going back to incandescent bulbs.
Thanks for reviewing our bulb, Ronald.
Very nice lighting for the evenings for our window lights!
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
I was hoping the color of the led lights would better match the color of the incandescent especially since i have 32 windows and don’t want to have to replace all of them. Do you have led’s that match?
John, the review system is not a contact form. Please email us regarding your inquiry. The 302-1 LED is not similar to the incandescent 302-C bulbs, and as stated on the website, the 302-MD bulb is the LED lookalike to the incandescent.
My husband is pleased with the new lights, says they look more like a real candle. The only thing that would make them better is if they flickered like a candle. I thought when in your web sight I save ones that flickered, but when I checked I couldn't find them.
The new flicker bulbs will be here in March, so if you want some let us know!
I’ve been using WindowCandles for 20 years. These frosted Warm LED bulbs are by far my favorite. They last forever and give off such a nice light.
Thanks for your nice review, Joyce.