SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, NO 5 PACK OPTION AVAILABLE
The 302-G LED bulb has three LEDs inside, hence the name "Tri-LED" and is a green plastic bulb. It uses 0.2 watts, which is 90% less than the energy consumption of an incandescent bulb.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-1 (discontinued in 2022)
302-2 (discontinued in 2020)
302-FY (discontinued in 2023)
302-OLED (version 1, discontinued in 2022)
302-FF (limited time only)
302-SF (limited time only)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
When we moved into our house, we had no idea what the cleats on the window sills were for. The previous owners never pointed them out. We found out when we saw a forgotten candle in an attic window. It took a little research, but eventually found the company, ordered more candle sticks for the rest of the windows and am soooo very glad for the set up . EVERY house should have these put in when being built. I ordered orange candle bulbs for the Halloween and Thanksgiving season. They make the house so festive. I can't wait to see the flashing red and green bulbs for Christmas that I ordered at the same time. Shipping has always been extremely fast whenever I order new bulbs. Thank you !!
Thank you for leaving this very kind review, Karen. We are happy you enjoy our system and hope to see you shop again with us soon!
Love the LED bulbs.
Thanks for leaving this kind review!
When we were building our home approximately 18 years ago, I happened to see a commercial about window candles. After investigating I added them to our “need to haves” for the house. I am so glad we did! Everything and everyone I have interacted with at the company has been great. With the recent addition of LED bulbs, I am updating mine to include each color as I change them based on holiday.
Try them, you won’t be disappointed.
Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Glad to hear! That commercial is ancient! Wonderful to have you as a customer, Linda.
The bulbs give a beautiful green glow at night. Love the color! Happy St. Pats!
Thanks for leaving this kind review.