All of our bulbs are 12V and work with all of our candles. All bulbs are the same size and shape no matter the color, plastic, LED or glass.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-1 (discontinued in 2022)
302-2 (discontinued in 2020)
302-FY (discontinued in 2023)
302-OLED (version 1, discontinued in 2022)
302-FF (limited time only)
302-SF (limited time only)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
Thanks for leaving us this kind review, Deborah.
Very happy with the new flickering bulbs. They provide a warm glow and the flickering effect emulates a real candle flame. As the days get shorter and the nights longer here in Canada they give the look that I want for this time of year and into the holiday season. Definitely recommend.
Thanks for your kind review, Marie.
Your website is easy to use and shipping is quick.
Thanks for the kind review.
I was forced to pay $7.34 for standard 2day shipping, a set of 5 bulbs cost $7.99. I received them 7days later. If you can't get the merchandise to customers in the time you state, remove the statement. Especially when shipping is as much as a set of bulbs.
I want to clarify that 'standard two day shipping' is essentially Priority Mail, which typically starts at $7 as per USPS rates. These rates are not under our control. Our records show that you chose not to opt for the First Class Package option, which was available at $5.95. It's important to understand that these shipping fees are set by the USPS and are not determined by our company. If there are any concerns or misunderstandings, we always encourage our customers to reach out to us directly.
At WindowCandles, we are committed to ensuring our customers never feel obligated to pay for services they do not wish to use.
Regarding USPS shipping prices and delivery timelines, we unfortunately do not have any influence over these. For more detailed information or assistance regarding this matter, your best course of action would be to contact the United States Postal Service directly. They might be able to provide further insights or options, including any possibilities for reduced shipping rates.