WindowCandles Sleeve slides over the candle to protect from UV rays and to change the candle color if wanted.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-1 (discontinued in 2022)
302-2 (discontinued in 2020)
302-FY (discontinued in 2023)
302-OLED (version 1, discontinued in 2022)
302-FF (limited time only)
302-SF (limited time only)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
These were great for covering our 19 year old candles. They look brand new.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that our Bright White Sleeves were able to give new life to your candles. We appreciate your support and hope to continue providing quality products. Have a great day!
They are fine. They helped to make my candles look fresh and new. Bulbs I needed were sold out and company that was suggested to contact on your site doesn’t return attempts to get in touch with them.
Super sorry for that delay, Stephanie. We have swiftly restocked. Feel free to order at any time, and shoot us an email for a free shipping coupon due to the inconvenience.
Everything is great
Excellent service and rep was very professional
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
Service was prompt. Excellent communication from vendor. Arrived in great condition. Sadly they do not really fit my current window csndle holders. Will have to modify or return.
Upon reviewing our backend systems, it appears that we do not have a record of your purchase for replacement sleeves for window candles, nor do we see any orders from you... ever. We would like to clarify that the items available on our site are specifically designed for use with the WindowCandles low-voltage decorating system.