Our small WC50VA 24 Volt AC "Brick" style transformer plugs in to any standard 110VAC outlet.
This transformer can power up to 15 Standard INCANDESCENT Window Candles using our 12VDC 2 Watt bulbs.
This same transformer can power up to 50 Window Candles ONLY if our LED bulbs are installed in the candles. ALL candles can be on a single run or multiple runs wired together at the transformer.
If you ruin your transformer without testing, we cannot offer you a refund! Be safe, be smart, be logical.
Kelvin Ratings of LED Bulbs
Click here to see a diagram of color temperature ranges!
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-OTLED (Mono LED, old version no longer on the website)
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
All the second story window candles suddenly stopped working. I immediately ordered a replacement transformer, which came soon thereafter. Unfortunately, even after replacing the transformer, none of the second story window candles are working.
We're puzzled as to why you've given us a negative review in this particular circumstance. It's important to note that the transformer is not a universal solution that can address all issues. If you're not well-versed in electronics or the associated hardware, we strongly recommend contacting an Authorized WindowCandles electrician or installer to service the system. Rather than resorting to a negative review, we encourage you to reach out to us via phone or email so that we can promptly address and resolve the issue in a more effective and customer-friendly manner.
Quick shipping and easy ordering process.
Thanks for your kind review, Kenneth.
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
Product received and works perfectly.
Thanks for leaving this kind review.
Had a 15 year old transformer go bad and ordered a replacement.
It was received and is working fine.
Thanks for this kind review, Frank!