Large 24/80 Transformer WC4Z
Our Large 24 Candle 4 Zone Transformer Part Number WC4Z has 4 zones (6 candles per zone X 4 = 24 total incandescent candles or 80 LEDs)
Before wiring MAKE sure you never want incandescent bulbs if wired for LED bulbs!! If you wire for incandescent bulbs you can always change to LED, but not the other way around.
SIZE OF UNIT: 10.3/8" Tall x 8.25" wide x 3.5" deep
Not all WindowCandles products are compatible with each other. We clearly display this information throughout our site.
- Wax sleeves: Not all wax sleeves are compatible with all bases. No wax sleeves are compatible with square bases or any cap. Please contact us if you want to make sure the wax sleeves work with a particular base. If you order a wax sleeve and it does not work with your base, you may be eligible for a free return.
- Bulbs: Absolutely no other bulb will work properly with the Window Candle stick. The candle is designed to detect a foreign bulb and stop producing light to prevent fires and/or damage to the candle stick. By using any other bulb except for our exclusive WindowCandles product line of 12-volt 2 watt incandescent or LED bulbs, you are violating your limited lifetime warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your candlestick by using incorrect bulbs. You will also be ineligible for candle repairs entirely.
- Wire: By using any other wire other than the official WindowCandles yellow wire, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect wire.
- Transformer: By using any other transformer other than the official WindowCandles transformers WC50VA, WC4Z (old), WC4Z (new), WC8Z (discontinued), or WC9Z, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect transformers.
- Mounting hardware: By using any other type of mounting hardware other than the official WindowCandles mounting hardware, you are violating your warranty and will not be compensated for damage or destruction caused to your system by using incorrect hardware.
If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.
LED 3-year guarantee
Most LED bulbs are guaranteed for three years. If during, at any time, one of your bulbs blows out in this period, send it back to us for free and we will replace it!
Some bulbs are ineligible for this guarantee as they are either discontinued or are scheduled to be discontinued. The following bulbs are not eligible for the 3 year guarantee:
302-OTLED (Mono LED, old version no longer on the website)